Come on in guys! Welcome to the seventh round of Survivor San Juan Del Sur Guessing Game! Before we head to the questions, here’s the result of round 6:
The game changes again! We have a new overall and episode champ. Wowie is the top scorer for episode 6! He will receive the bonus 50pts for this round. Vince climbs to the overall top spot after winning episode 5. Congrats Vince! Dustin is down to second place, JC is now at 3rd spot, Melca at 4th, Tahara slowly going down at 5th place.
It’s still anybody’s game. Let’s get started. Here’s how it works:
Post your answers as a comment on this blog. You can only submit once, editing/changing of answers is not allowed. The images below can either give you a clue or confusion, you can rely on it or you can simply trust your own instincts. You can submit your answers starting today until an hour before the live airing of the episode. For the full mechanics, click here.
Here are the questions:
1. Which survivor will design/paint the merge tribe flag? (30pts)
2. Who will find/receive a clue to the hidden immunity idol? (30pts)
3. Who will be the second to be out in the immunity challenge? (30pts)
4. Who will sit closest to Jeff at Tribal Council? (30pts)
5. Who will be the boot’s vote? (30pts)
6. SAFE PICKS. Name 3 survivors who will NOT receive a vote at tribal council. Your picks on the losing tribe will be used on this item.(20pts each. -20pts for every pick who will receive a vote, -50pts if one of your picks, gets voted out)
OPTIONAL BONUS QUESTION:
Will Missy, Baylor, Julie & Natalie vote out the same person? Yes or No. 50pts if you’re correct, otherwise, -50pts.
EARLY BIRD BONUS:
+75pts for the first to post, +60pts to the 2nd, +50pts to the 3rd.
+20pts for everyone who will post today. (Monday, November 3)
+5pts if you post your answer as a comment on this blog. (not FB comment)
Share the link of this post in Facebook and tag me. (+25pts)