Sofitel Manila Half Marathon is back for another world class fun run organized by the one and only premium race organizer Runrio, in partnership with the only 5 star luxury resort and hotel, Sofitel. For the third consecutive year, The beneficiary of the race is Virlanie Foundation.
“Over 4,500 joined us last year. The event aims to bring us at level with similar international runs such as the Singapore Marathon. More importantly, the Sofitel Manila Half Marathon is an event with heart as the collaboration with RunRio and our featured partners are to support and uplift the lives of the street children,” said General Manager Adam Laker.
Runners can choose from 5k, 10k and 21k categories. 21k finishers will get a medal and a shirt. “We hope to create a bigger platform and be among the world’s most popular running events attracting both amateur and professional runners. This marathon is dedicated to the children of Virlanie Foundation as we strive to make a difference in the lives of the children of Manila,” de la Cruz said.
Sofitel Manila Half Marathon Race Details:
EVENT: Sofitel Manila Half Marathon 2015
VENUE: Seaside Blvd., MOA Grounds
DATE: August 16, 2015, Sunday
TIME: 2:00 AM – 10:00 AM
BENEFICIARY: Virlanie Foundation Inc.
Sofitel Manila Half Marathon Registration Details:
- ONLINE (via http://www.runrio.com)
June 23 – August 2
Start of online delivery
July 20 – August 9
21k FINISHER SHIRT
Sofitel Manila Half Marathon Registration Venues:
- Toby’s Mall of Asia Mon-Sun, 12nn to 8pm
- Toby’s Trinoma Mon-Sun, 12nn to 8pm
- Toby’s Robinsons Galeria Mon-Sun, 12nn to 8pm
- RUNNR Store BHS Mon-Sun, 12nn to 8pm
- * Sofitel Philippine Plaza
Sofitel Manila Half Marathon Race Inclusions:
- 5km PHP 750 Singlet, Race bib with timing device Loot Bag
- 10km PHP 850 Singlet, Race bib with timing device Loot Bag
- 21km PHP 950 Singlet, Race bib with timing device Finishers Medal, Finishers Shirt and Loot Bag
21k FINISHER MEDAL
For more information, you may visit: http://www.runrio.com