The second leg of Run United trilogy will feature pacers with different finish time per category. Pacers will help the runners in achieving their desired finish time. They will be there to give tips on correct pacing and will cheer and encourage runners to not give up until they finish the race within their target time.
Some famous running personalities will comprise the Pacer’s list such as Coach Rio dela Cruz, The Bull Runner Jaymie Pizarro, Jinoe Gavan of Takbo.ph, Jeff Lo of Pinoy Fitness, Jonel Mendoza of Frontrunner Magazine, elite triathletes & some running bloggers.
Here are the details of RU2 in case you haven’t registered yet:
Run United 2 2015 Race Details:
Date: June 7, 2015
Venue: SM MOA
Events: 5k / 10k / 21k / 32km
Run United 2 2015 Registration Details:
5k – P750
10K – P850
21K – P950
32K – P1,050
a. Priority Online Registration (for 21km RU1 registrants only, March 9-13, 2015) -> CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE
b. Regular Online Registration (March 14 to April 16) -> CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE
– Runners have an option to have their kits delivered or picked up at the stores
– Plus P150 delivery & processing & P50 web admin fee
In-store Prepaid Card Selling (March 14 to May 14)
a. RUNNR Store BGC
b. Toby’s Shangri-La Mall
c. RUNNR Store Trinoma
d. Toby’s MOA
e. Toby’s Arena Glorietta 2
f. Toby’s Robinsons Metro East
Run United 2 2015 Race Remiders:
- All registrations will be done online by logging on to http://www.runrio.com
- Deadline of registration is on May 14. Register before April 16 to guarantee the finishers’ shirts size for 21km and 32km finishers.
- Singlet and finishers shirt sample sizes will be available for fitting at the registration centers.
- Prepaid cards will be sold in store on a per person basis only.
- Prepaid cards must be registered on or before May 14, 2015. Validity expires beyond the date indicated at the back of the card.
- Online registration and prepaid card selling is on a first come first served basis. Registration may end earlier than the announced deadline.
- D-Tag will be provided to every participant to get the runner’s accurate time result and must be surrendered to claim the finisher’s item after the race.
- No BIB, No D-TAG, NO RACE.
- Race results will be available within three (3) days after the race at the following websites:http://www.unilabactivehealth.com and http://www.runrio.com.
- Timing and Race Results: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information:
Landline :(02) 463 4813 /(02) 463 4814 (Mon-Fri, 9am to 5pm only, except holidays)