The annual race of Takbo.ph is set to happen on July 12 at Bonifacio Global City. This year Takbo.ph partnered with Make A Wish foundation by adding a 500m Walk for Wishes category. You may register for this category for P500 and be one of the donors who will walk with the chosen kids from Make a Wish Foundation. You just have to be at the starting line by 7:00 am. All proceeds of the Walk for Wishers event goes to Make-A-Wish Foundation Phillippines. However, if you dont feel like walking but still want to donate, you can add P50 to your registration fee. The additional fee will also go directly to the foundation and will help them grant wishes of kids under medical conditions. Hope we call all donate and do something about it. 🙂
Here are the race details:
Takbo.ph Runfest 2015 Race Details:
Date: July 12, 2015
Events: 500m Walk, 5k, 10k, 21k
Race Organizer: Leadpack
Takbo.ph Runfest 2015 Gun Starts:
500 meters (Walk for Wishes) – 7:00 am
5KM – 5:10 am
10KM – 5:00 am
21KM – 4:00 am
Takbo.ph Runfest 2015 Registration Fees:
For Early Registration:
* Personalized Race Bibs are available during the early registration period only.
* Race kit are not given yet when you register. There will be a race kit claiming from June 18-20 at 100 Miles Cafe. Please read the details for race kit claiming here.
For Regular Registration:
* Race kits will be available upon registration. No need to claim during the race kit claiming schedule.
* Race bibs will no longer be personalized.
Takbo.ph Runfest 2015 Registrations Venues:
- Online Registration: Takbo.ph
- Chris Sports Branches (Mall Hours)
– Market Market
– SM Megamall
– SM North EDSA
– SM Mall of Asia
- 100 Miles Cafe (Mondays to Saturdays only. Close on Sundays)
2/F Fort Pointe II
28th St., Fort Bonifacio
Taguig City, Taguig
Mon-Fri: 10AM – 9PM
Let’s celebrate running! See you there! 🙂