StarWorld, in partnership with Fitness First, created a new reality TV show which aims to promote that being fit is the new sexy.
Fit for Fashion pits 12 ordinary men and women against each other to compete in weekly physical and fashion challenges. Guided by Fitness First trainers, the 12 contestants will learn new skills to get fit and build their self confidence.
Hosted by Louise Roe, with the help of Todd Anthony Tyler, Christine Bullock and Mitch Chilson, the show will eliminate one contestant each week until 4 are left to battle it out in an ultimate fashion and fitness showdown. Only one will emerge as the victor and walk away with 100,000 USD.
Want to join the F4FMovement?
You, whether at home or in the office, can also take part in their #F4FMovement and get a chance to win a 3-month Fitness First membership with 4 personal training sessions. They’re currently on the 6th week challenge, featuring Revolving Low Lunge.
Here’s how it works:
1. Watch Fit for Fashion and look out for the #F4FMovement of the Week.
2. Follow @FitforFashionTV on Instagram and Twitter or like Fit for Fashion TV on Facebook.
3. Post a photo or video of yourself performing the movement on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.
4. Hashtag #F4FMovement and tag @FitforFashionTV on your photo or video.
5. Wait for our direct message to see if you were picked in the weekly draw!
Tune in at StarWorld Asia every Thursday, 9.40PM MAL/HK and 8.40PM JKT/BKK and on replays at Sunday, 8.45PM MAL/HK and 7.45PM JKT/BKK || Friday, 3.25PM MAL/HK and 2.25PM JKT/BKK
For more info, please visit their website at: http://fitforfashion.tv/f4fmovement-low-lunge/